Din joined hands with Com4 of RIETER to produce finest quality OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Ring Compact Yarn. Compact yarn is more tightly integrated and the fiber content is utilized more effectively than in case with conventional ring yarn, thus, increasing the yarn strength from 5-15%, with a smoother and brilliant appearance because of reduction in hairiness.
- Compacting improves the structure of the yarn, so it becomes more resistant to abrasion, thus facilitating further processing.
- Due to increased strength and deduction in number of weak points makes higher yarn strain possible in subsequent processing e.g. winding, weaving and finishing, which continues up to the final product.
- Improves package unwinding.
- Reduced the degree of sizing agent.
- Reduce the degree of sizing and thus the quantity of size required in common fabric constructions by up to 50%.
- Reduced waste water pollution due to less use of chemicals thus creating more benefits for the environment and lower cost in the long term.
- Increased weaving efficiency to over 2.5%.
- Innovative potential for article development.
- Improved wear behavior for consumers.